I have been an avowed workout-hater. I mean, I made all the snide remarks and shared all the funny memes. 😉 But, last fall I began exercising daily. Monday-Saturday, every morning. I have a real love/hate relationship with exercise. I hate cardio, even though it is good for me! But I love strength training! I enjoy pilates and core work, too.
Well, this summer I got so busy and had so many guests, I have fallen off the proverbial wagon. I want to start exercising again, and I think you should too! Here’s why:
It makes you feel good! You know that satisfied, happy feeling after a large, carb-y meal? Or when you eat chocolate? The same endorphins – happy hormones – are released when you workout.
Also, my clothes started getting loser! I could literally go down a size in jeans and I hadn’t lost any weight! Wow.
Another benefit: muscle burns more calories than fat, so the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn! (You won’t get bulky unless you really try, so relax about that)
Well good news! A bunch of trainers got their heads together and compiled a huge bundle of fitness products for you, for one low price. I am late to the party, so there is only 3 days left in this awesome sale! Better go grab your bundle here: Freedom Fitness Bundle!
Personally, the Endurance/HIIT section pretty attractive! I mean, check out this title:
- I Want Abs: A Documentary For Regular People Who Want To Get In Shape, But Don’t Know How by Sergei Boutenko ($45.00) <——-That alone would nearly pay for the whole bundle!! Totally worth it, right? I mean, skip one meal out, for a bundle worth over a thousand dollars?! Sounds good to me!
Yeah, that would be me! 😀 Also the Quick home workouts – honestly that’s probably all I’ll use. I am busy – no time for long sessions!
As I’m sure you’ve seen, the internet is brimming with workout plans and video tutorials that feature fit men and women who promise big results.
And while I love how the convenience of the web can help people reach their fitness goals, you also have to be careful.
Just because someone is fit, doesn’t mean they got there in a way that’s healthy and safe. And following the advice of a fake expert on YouTube can lead to serious injuries that derail your progress, torment you with pain, and rack up expensive medical bills.
What’s the best way to avoid these headaches? Only buy trainings that have been created or approved by real experts.
And the easiest way to do that is the Freedom Fitness Bundle.
Click here to get the entire bundle for only $47: Freedom Fitness bundle
I’m blown away by the caliber of people who have discounted their trainings for this incredible offer. Experts such as:
- Former fitness instructor to the US Marines (Jason Klein)
- Consultants for American Ninja Warrior obstacle course (Tapp Bros)
- National combat fighting champion (Andrew Raposo — Muay Thai)
- National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA) CPT (Adam Steer)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) certified personal trainer (Joe Logalbo)
- Tactical Fitness Instructor — Operation Iraqi Freedom & Operation Enduring Freedom (Tee Major — Army/Navy/Marines)
- National best selling fitness author and Sport Nutrition Specialist (Mike Westerdal)
Don’t harm your body by following bad advice. Enjoy peace of mind with the Freedom Fitness Bundle, where you do NOT have to worry about fake experts.
Get the Freedom Fitness Bundle so you can workout with confidence: CLICK HERE
Speaking of peace of mind, you also have a 30-Day Happiness Guarantee so you can try the program risk-free.
Get your bundle now before the discount expires August 28th!
Disclosure: I receive a commission for the sale of this product, however, I do not recommend anything I would not use myself.