Ok, folks. I have the best recipe for you today! I am so excited to share this one, because it is easy and delicious! I am blessed to live on a ranch with access to great beef, but even if you have to buy from the grocery store – please make this recipe! It’s that good.
First off, use whatever steak you have – I had some rib steaks in the freezer, but whatever you have will work fine.
Mix the marinade in a bag or dish. I like to use plastic containers with lids, then I just turn them over once in a while to coat the meat.
Then you spread the beef on a baking tray (with sides!) and broil on high for about 7-10 minutes. Turn them over with a spatula and broil 7-10 min more, or till desired done-ness. We like ours pretty well cooked, so if you like your steak rare, you should check the steak at 5-7 minutes.
I cooked ours about 9 minutes on each side, and they were well-done. Despite being well-done, they were still tender and juicy! I served them with rice and green beans on the side. the kids liked them too – even my little 5 year old who isn’t crazy about meat.
- 4 large steaks (about 2 lbs)
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut the steak into one-inch pieces.
- pour the marinade over steak and mix well.
- Put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Broil on a baking sheet under high heat for 7 minutes, turn and broil for 7-10 minutes more.