We love pizza. in fact, We have a Saturday night pizza tradition in our little family. The kids wouldn’t know how to act if we had something other than pizza on Saturday night! I realized how strong this tradition already has become, when I made pizza on a Friday night last week. My son and my husband both were puzzled: “Is it Saturday?” and: “I thought it was Friday!” 🙂
Sorry for confusing you, my sweet family. And yes, we had pizza two nights in a row! 🙂
This recipe could not be easier! Please go make it today – your family will love it!
- Brown 1 lb beef hamburger. (or elk, deer, yada, yada.)
- Mix with 1/2 bottle of BBQ sauce. We like Sweet Baby Ray’s .
- Spread on a prepared pizza crust.
- Top with shredded mozzerella cheese.
- Bake at 350º for 20-30 minutes, or till crust is golden brown.
Serve and enjoy!
BBQ Beef Pizza
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey, venison
- 1/2 bottle bbq sauce about a cup
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown beef, drain.
- Add bbq sauce, mix.
- Spread meat mixture on prepared crust.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.