**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
You need a Mother’s Day gift for your wonderful Mom, but you don’t know where to start. Hey, I am a ranch mom – I can help you out! 🙂 Here are 5 great ideas that most ranch moms will enjoy. You may have to do a bit of sneaky poking around in her kitchen to make sure she doesn’t already have some of these items!
1. 9 piece Garden tool kit. Most ranch moms have some sort of garden – even if it’s just a flower bed. This little set would be so handy! I just bought myself some new garden tools this week, because mine mysteriously disappeared! If your mom/wife loves gardening but already has tools, you can find lots of other ideas on Amazon – seeds, grow lights, soil analizer, decorations for the garden, you name it.
2. The Pioneer Woman’s Cookbook. If your mom is a huge fan of Ree Drummond – be sure to check her cookbooks to see if she already has this one. If she doesn’t, then she will probably like it! It is very popular right now. Plus, you will get the benefits – delicious food! 🙂 I am sharing a link to it on Amazon.
3. Instant Pot. In case you haven’t heard – the Instant Pot is all the rage! You can find books and recipes all over the web. Recently, I was gifted one, and let me tell you – what a generous and wonderful gift! I can’t wait to try it! I am collecting recipes and ideas – I think it wil be great to use for branding meals. I plan to do a review once I have a chance to try it out a while.
4. NIV Journaling Bible. There are many versions of journaling Bibles. I linked to the NIV one, because that seems to be a popular version. Did you know there are Facebook groups dedicated to journaling Bibles? I mean, ladies do amazing things with them! This would make a lovely Mother’s Day gift! I have the ESV version, and it is so beautiful.
5. Leatherman Mini-tool. OK, this one is a true “ranch mom” Mother’s day gift idea! These tiny Leatherman tools are so, so cute! But so practical. Almost every ranch wife I know would enjoy one. I know I would! From cutting twine to sharpening hotdog sticks to opening mail – we always need a knife. And this tiny one would slip into a pocket or purse easily. My husband gave me a similar one years ago, and I carried it in my purse. That little scissors was used far more than I would have ever guessed! Opening snacks in town, opening mail and packages, snipping off tags, I can’t think of everything, but it was so handy.
Bonus: You could also find something on Southern Kitchen. I recently got some of their enamel plates and tumblers. They are so pretty! They have beautiful cast iron, knives, and more. They have a sale until April 30, where new customers can get 25% off your first order! What a great deal! Use code NEW25 to get the discount. Click the link to shop. 25% off your first purchase with code NEW25