Venison Sliders are such a fun party food! Yes, they are basically mini-burgers, but that way you can eat several! haha! I made these for my kids today and they loved them.
How to make Venison Sliders
These are super simple to make. First, sprinkle salt, pepper, and onion powder onto the meat. Next, divide the ground deer meat into 8 equal portions, and form each portion into a patty.
Place the patties into a skillet and fry to desired temperature. When they are nearly done, I like to place a slice of cheese on top of each meat patty and let it melt.
You can add whatever toppings you like, but in my mind, you can’t beat cheese, bacon, and onions!
Venison Sliders are a fun way to incorporate wild game into your party food menu!
- 1 lb ground venison
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon bacon fat or oil
- 8 slider buns
- 4 slices cheese cut in half
- 8 slices bacon cooked
- Fry the bacon and set aside to drain on paper towels.
- Mix salt, pepper, and onion powder into meat. Divide the meat into 8 equal portions. Form each portion into a patty.
- Heat the skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add bacon fat (or oil) and swirl around to coat the pan.
- Add venison patties and fry for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Place ½ slice cheese on each slider, then add a piece of bacon. Add any other toppings you desire and serve on buns.
I like to use PepperJack cheese, but cheddar is great too.
Serving: 2slidersCalories: 684kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 42gFat: 41gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 151mgSodium: 1146mgPotassium: 491mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 298IUVitamin C: 0.1mgCalcium: 265mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply