This post contains affiliate links. If you click on them, I may earn a small commission.
I’m not sure why, but many little girls tend to be pretty horse-crazy! It’s not a bad thing – I’d prefer my girls go nuts over horses, then over fashion and shopping. At least horses get them outside and staying active!
Anyways, I thought maybe you needed some ideas for Christmas gifts for that horse-crazy girl in your life. Maybe it’s a daughter, sister, niece, or granddaughter. I have some ideas for those girls who have horses, and some ideas for those who just long for a horse.
Gifts Ideas for Horse-crazy girls without horses:
1. Horse Bracelet. My girls love horse-themed jewelry. It’s something they can wear daily and show their love pf horses. You can find this cute piece on Amazon.
2. Horse Tee-Shirt. My one daughter wears her horse tees almost daily! Whether it’s home, town, friend’s house – she loves them! Here’s a pretty one on Amazon, and they have tons of different styles you can choose from!
3. Breyer Horses to Paint. My girls would LOVE this! Their grandma gave them a paintable horse once, and it was a favorite gift. Also, Breyer is the big name in toy horses, and every girl adores their realistic models. Check it out on Amazon!
4. Horse drawing book. I’m having so much fun researching these gifts. Now I want to buy all of them for my horse-crazy girls! Haha! But I won’t. We try to keep gifts to a minimum around here. This book would be awesome for a girl who loves art and sketching. You can buy it here.
5. Horse Socks! How cute are these socks?! Keep their feet toasty while they play in the snow. Every horse-crazy girl will love to pull these on in the morning. Click here to check them out!
6. Horse Journal. How about those girlish secrets and dreams our girls have? Give them a place to write them down. This journal is super cute and will become a treasure for them to write and read. You can find it on Amazon.
Christmas gifts for horse-crazy girls who own horses
7. Rope halter and lead. I bought a halter and lead for my girl last Christmas. It’s just fun to have your own things, when you are tacking up. 🙂 Check it out here.
8. Mohair Cinch. My friend over at Wild Rose Cowboy Supply makes these beautiful and high-quality mohair cinchas. Her work is impeccable, and I know your cowgirl will appreciate this lovely gift! Click here to check it out!
9. Curry Comb. Ok, this is very practical, but I’m sure your girl would like to find one of these in her stocking on Christmas morning! Find it here.
10. Hair Care. This is one for your girl’s hair! I know when I was a kid, I thought this was the coolest shampoo and conditioner. 🙂 Click here to get a pack.
11. Saddle Blanket. Another great gift for practical, everyday use. You can find one in the color your girl loves. From the reputable Weaver Leather. Click here.
12. Leather Headstall. How about a new headstall? This one is from Weaver Leather, with Jeremiah Watt hardware. (Jeremiah Watt stuff is so pretty!) Made with Hermann oak harness leather, this should last awhile! Buy it here.
13. Riding Boots. You can never have too many boots! No list of gifts for horse-crazy girls would be complete without a handsome pair of riding boots. Match her saddle blanket, or get her favorite color. Check it out here.
14. Horse-opoly. Spend the long winter evenings around a fun game of horse-opoly! Pop some corn and break out the apple cider – screens can’t compare with cozy family fun. Find it on Amazon.
15. Horse hoodie. Cozy up this winter in a warm hoodie… this one lets the world know how much your girl loves horses! Here’s my Amazon link where you can buy it.
I hope this has helped to give you some ideas for gifts for horse-crazy girls. Christmas is creeping up – but Amazon is always here! Go ahead — buy your gifts now so they are ready on Christmas Eve. No need to take time to go to town, just click and you’re done! 🙂 I love Amazon for my Christmas gift shopping.
Leave a Reply